Diversity in Science: Round table with Dr. W. Malcolm Byrnes
Thursday November 17th, 2016 KCBD 1101 10:30 a.m.
- Diversity in Science: Round table with Dr. Yasmin Hurd, E.E. Just Speaker 2016 Tuesday November 1st, 2016 KCBD 1101 2:00 p.m.
- MGC Info session followed by Pub Social- Monday October 24th. Info session: 5-6 pm in Eckhardt 301 Pub social: 6:30 pm at University Pub in Ida Noyes Hall
- Diversity in Science Speaker Series: Round table discussion with Dr. Paul Turner Thursday October 13th, 2016 KCBD10160c 2:50pm
- Summer Scientist Social – Thursday July 21st, 2016 Promontory point 6 pm
- Spring Scientist Social – Wednesday May 27th, 2015 5-7pm Crear Quad
- May 14-15, 2015: Diversity in Science Speaker Series: Dr. Rebecca Calisi
Diversity talk:“Supporting diversity: Different backgrounds and experiences enhance discoveryThursday, May 14th GCIS W301 3pmScience talk:“A bird in hand is a certainty, but a bird in the bush may sing! The promise of field neurobiology”Friday, May 15th BSLC 008 10am
- May 1, 2015: Science Careers for all! There’s more out there than research. To further build on our professional development workshops, we are hosting a panel discussion (panelist info below). KCBD 1103 . A social will follow after. The event is open to all!
- April 1, 2015: Join MGC for an informal Q&A with Human Genetics student invited speaker Dr. Carlos D. Bustamante See you @ 5pm @ Cummings 525